FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
1. Acceptance of Hearing Officer’s Report on Public Hearing for two additions and one removal of Forest Reserve lands on Oahu; and Approval and Recommendation to Governor for the issuance of Executive Order: 1) Addition of 910 acres to Ewa Forest Reserve, Manana, Ewa District, Oahu; 2) Addition of 2.457 acres to the Waimanalo Forest Reserve and for the Mount Olomana State Monument, Kailua, Koolaupoko District, Oahu; and 3) Removal of approximately 3,000 square feet from Honolulu Watershed Forest Reserve, Honolulu, Honolulu District, Oahu.
1. Rescind Prior Board Action of March 25, 1986, Agenda Item F-4, Direct Sale of Easement to Hawaii Electric Light Company, Inc. (HELCO) for Utility Purposes; Kalapana, Puna, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 1-2-03:portion of 12.
2. Rescind Prior Board Action of April 12, 1985, Agenda Item F-5, Direct Sale of Easements to Hawaii Electric Light Company, inc. (HELCO) and Hawaiian Telephone Company (now known as Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.) for Utility Purposes; Kalapana, Puna, Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 1-2-03:05, 06, 12 & (3) 1-2-04:38.
4. After-the-Fact Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement and Issuance of a Management Right-of-Entry to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. for Access and Utility Purposes, Former Fort Shafter Military Reservation, Kahauiki, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-1-08:13 portion.
E. STATE PARKS
2. Request to Waive the Untimeliness of Requests for a Contested Case Hearing and to Consider Appointment and Selection of Hearing Officer to Conduct all Hearings for One (1) Contested Case Hearing Regarding Board Action of February 10, 2006 – Auctioning of Leases Waimea Canyon/Kokee.
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
1. Request for a Contested Case Hearing, Waiver of Requirement of Oral Request for Contested Case Hearing, and Delegation of Authority to Appoint and Select a Hearings Officer to Conduct Contested Case Hearing. Docket No. BORCCH-06-02
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
4. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3261 for the Installation of a Prefabricated Comfort Station, located at Kawai Nui Model Airplane Park, Kailua, island of Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-2-016: portion of 001.
1. Approval for Award of Construction Contract: Job No. J00C305A – Poli Poli Check Station ADA Barrier Removal, Job No. J00C306A – Kanaha Pond Kiosk Parking ADA Barrier Removal, Job No. J00CG00A – DLNR Annex – Maui ADA Barrier Removal Maui, Hawaii.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE. ANY INDIVIDUAL REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS IS ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.