FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. October 13, 2006 Minutes
3. Amend Prior Board Action of June 23, 2006, Item D-1, Amend General Lease No. S-5619, Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority, Covering Portions of Government Lands at Hamanamana, Kalaoa 1st-4th and Ooma 1st-2nd, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-3-09: and 7-3-43 (HDLO/Wesley)
4. Amend Prior Board Action of October 12, 2001 (Item D-7), Set Aside to Housing and Community Development Corporation of Hawaii for Affordable Rental Housing Project; Authorize Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation to Cancel, Create, or Relocate Any Easements Incidental To and Necessary for the Senior Residence at Iwilei Project; and Authorize Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation Condominium Property Regime for the senior Residence at Iwilei Project, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK:(1) 1-5-7:portion 1 and 2. (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
8. Request to Amend Prior Board Action of February 26, 1999 (Item D-14) Concerning Acquisition of Private Lands and Set Aside to the Hawaii State Judiciary for Development of the Kapolei Judiciary Complex in the City of Kapolei, Island of Oahu. TMK: 9-1-16: Por. 1 (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT/Barbara)
E. STATE PARKS
1. Request Approval to Enter into a Memorandum of Agreement between State of Hawaii, Department of Land and Natural Resources, and Hawai`i Maoli to Undertake Repair and Renovation Projects at the Royal Mausoleum at Mauna`ala, Nu`uanu, O`ahu (TMK: .2-2-021: 012).
1. Request to Extend the Processing Period for an Additional 90-days for Conservation District Use Application HA-3250 for the Commercial Use of Hand Quarried Volcanic Ash on State Land Located at Pu’u Nene, Humu’ula, North Hilo, island of Hawai’i TMK: (3) 3-8-001:001
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.