FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 12, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
2. Request for Approval to Enter into a Contract with Hui Ku Maoli Ola to Plant Four Species of Native Hawaiian Plants on 20 Acres in Kanaha Pond Wildlife Sanctuary, Maui, For the Division of Forestry and Wildlife
1. Consent to Mortgage and Extension of Lease Term; General Lease No. S-4476, Freddy Nobriga Enterprises, Inc., Lessee; Withdrawal from General Lease No. S-4476; Set Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Forest Reserve, Wildlife Preservation and Related Purposes; and Issuance of Management and Construction Right-of-Entry Permit to the Division of Forestry and Wildlife at Piihonua, South Hilo, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-6-18:01 (HDLO/Wesley)
2. Termination of Term, Non-Exclusive Surface Grant of Easement No. 4227; Issuance of New Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Surface Easement to KBH, Inc., Kahaluu, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-8-13:042 (HDLO/Wesley)
4. Amendment to Prior Board Action of September 28, 2001, Agenda Item D-17, Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to R.R. Midkiff Luakaha Family Limited Partnershiip and Elizabeth Midkiff Myers, Trustee Under that Certain Unrecorded Revocable Trust of Elizabeth Midkiff Myers, dated April 24, 1989, as Amended for Waterline, Reservoir and Fire Pump Station Purposes at Nuuanu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-9-07:02 por. (serving TMK: (1) 2-2-55:12). (ODLO/Al)
5. Rescind Prior Board Action of October 24, 2003, Agenda Item D-20, Grant of 55-year Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to Michael A. Pietsch and Judy B. Pietsch for Seawall Purposes, Wailupe, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 3-6-01:22, seaward. (ODLO/Al)
6. Consent to Mortgage and Extension of Lease Term, General Lease No. S-3776, Claudia M. Chaille, Angela Chaille Meixell, Timothy Meixell, Lessee, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-27:12 (ODLO/Robert)
8. Approval in Principle of an Acquisition of Private Lands for State Park Reserve, Pupukea-Paumalu, Koolauloa, Oahu, Tax Map Keys:(1) 5-9-05:38 & 82 and (1) 5-9-06:01, 18 & portion 24; and After-the-Fact Approval to Apply for a Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program Grant Administered by National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT/Gavin)
9. Amend prior Board actions of:
October 11, 2002 (agenda item D-20), Quitclaim of land from the United States of America, Department of Army to the State of Hawaii; Lease of Land to the United States of America, the Department of Army, Waialua, Oahu TMK (1) 6-8-14 por. 01, 6-9-01:05 & 016; and
August 22, 2003 (agenda item D-20), Amend Prior Board Action at its meeting of October 11, 2002 (agenda item D-21), Cancellation of Governor's Executive Order No. 1530, Kaena, Waialua, Oahu, TMK: (1) 6-9-14:01 portion and (1) 6-9-01:29 (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT/Gavin)
10. Set Aside to the State Department of Transportation, Highways Division for Highway Righ-of-Way and Highway Boundary Purposes, Cancellation of Revocable Permit Nos. S-7152, S-7329 and S-7402 and Re-issuance of New Revocable Permits Covering the Remaining Areas and Issuance of a Right-of-Entry for Construction and Construction Staging Area Purposes, Honouliuli, Eva, East Kapolei, Oahu, TMK's: (1) 9-1-18: Portions of 3 and 5, and (1) 9-1-17: Portions of 86 and 88 (SUPPORT BRANCH/Gary)
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
2. Request for Authorization to issue one Northwestern Hawaiian Islands State Marine Refuge Research, Monitoring and Education Permit to Mr. Donald Palawski of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, for Management Activities within Certain State Waters, Valid from February 1, 2007 to December 21, 2007.
3. Request for Authorization to issue one Northwestern Hawaiian Islands State Marine Refuge Research, Monitoring and Education Permit to Ms. Aulani Wilhelm of the National and Atmospheric Administration, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Marine National Monument, for Management Activities within Certain State Waters, Valid from January 1, 2007 to December 21, 2007.
1. Conservation District Enforcement File No. MA 06-80 for Unauthorized Clearing of Land, Unauthorized Residential Use, Possible Disruption of Archaeological Sites Located at Honolua Bay, Kaanapali, Maui, TMK: (2) 4-1-001: 007, 008, 010 and 019
3. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3366 for a Single Family Residence (SFR) with Associated Improvements and Agricultural Use (Horse Barn) Located at Kokokahi, Keana, Kaneohe, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-5-032:001
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.