FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. Consent to hire a consultant to design and implement a central database system to receive data from heterogeneous systems from multiple state agencies in order to comply with the reporting requirements of Section 5, Act 178, Session Laws of Hawaii 2006 (SLH 2006). (INFORMATION SYSTEMS/Arthur)
2. Amend Prior Board Action of February 10, 2006 (Item D-1), Set Aside to the Division of Forestry and Wildlife for addition to Puu Ka Pele Forest Reserve at Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Keys: (4) 1-5-1:1 and (4) 1-5-3:9, 13, 16, 20, 22 and 27; and Game Reserve Purposes at Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Keys: (4) 1-5-1:2 and (4) 1-5-3:7, 8, 10, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, and 40.
Authorize the Division of Forestry and Wildlife to conduct a public hearing to add these lands into the Forest Reserve System. (ADMINISTRATION/Russell)
3. Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-2902 to United States of America and Issuance of Direct Lease to United States of America, Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration for Air Traffic Navigational Aid Purposes Together With a 20-Foot Wide Easement for Access and Utility Purposes, Kalaheo, Koloa, Kauai, TMK: (4) 2-3-07:21. (HDLO/Joanne)
4. Amend Prior Board Action of June 12, 1992, Item F-14, Authorization to Withdraw Land from the Operation of General Lease No. S-4413 and Right-of-Entry to the Department of Transportation, Highways Division for Contra-Flow Road Purposes, Wailua, Kawaihau, Lihue (Puna), Kauai, TMK: (4) 3-9-06:01 (por) and 012. (KDLO/Barry)
5. Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to William T. Sturgis, Trustee of the William T. Sturgis Family Trust Dated February 12, 1980 for Seawall Purposes, Lahaina, Maui, TMK: (2) 4-5-03:seaward of 28. (MDLO/Daniel)
7. Amend Prior Board Action of October 28, 2005 (Agenda Item D-11), Acquisition of Private Lands and Set Aside to Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation for Addition to the Manele Small Boat Harbor, Manele, County of Maui, Island of Lanai, TMK: (2) 4-9-17:02 por. and Rescind Prior Board Action of July 13, 2001 (Agenda Item J-2) Issuance of Lease by Direct Negotiation to Castle and Cooke Resorts LLC, Manele Bay Small Boat Harbor, Island of Lanai. (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT/Gavin)
8. Consent to Financing Agreement and Estoppel Certificate, General Lease No. S-4212, Western Apartment Supply & Maintenance Co., dba Maui Oceanfront Inn, Lessee, Kihei, Wailuku, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 3-9-04:029. (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
1. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) MO-3376 for Kuleana Land Use Single Family Residence and Sustainable Agriculture located at Kiaoao, Wailau Valley, Halawa , island of Molokai, TMK: (2) 5-9-005:007
2. 3rd Request for 60-Day Time Extension to the 180-day Processing Period for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3266 to process Haseko request to utilize State-owned land for proposed drainage system improvementsEwa District, Island of Oahu, Subject Parcel TMK: (1) 9-1-11:002 and 003, c/o Sandra Wilhide Ishikawa Morihara Lau & Fong LLP, 400 Davis Pacific Center, 841 Bishop Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813, 808-528-4200
1. Issuance of a sublease to Slow Down Town LLC., dba Down Town at the HISAM for a Restaurant, Bar, and Grill, Including related Activities such as Catering for Events; Retail and Office Use at the No. 1 Capitol District (formerly the Hemmeter Building), Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-1-17-001.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.