FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
2. Amend Prior Board Action of April 1, 2005 (Item D-4) Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7189 to Palekoki Ranch, Inc. and Issuance of Month-to-Month Revocable Permit to Raymond Lorenzo for Pasture Purposes; Kaao, Ouhi, Pakiloa and Kalua, Hamakua, Hawaii; TMK: (3) 4-5-01:07 & 13 (HDLO/Joanne)
4. Amendment of the development agreement for master-planned project at Kealakehe, North Kona, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii. Tax Map Keys: (3) 7-4-08: 71, 999 and portion of 3. (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT/Gavin)
8. Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to John Akima, Jamilynne K.U. Akima and Jyen M. Akima Trust for Seawall, Filled Land and Boat Ramp Purposes, Kahaluu, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-7-01:05 seaward. (ODLO/Al)
9. Approval of Lease with Department of Agriculture and Department of Transportation on behalf of the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Engineering Division for Baseyard Purposes and Consent to Lease of Land under Governor's Executive Order No. 4096 to Department of Agriculture and Governor's Executive Order No. 3443 to Department of Transportation, Halawa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 9-9-10: portion of 34 and portion of Lot 2 of Federal Aid Interstate project No. I-H3-1 (38). (ADMINISTRATIN/Charlene)
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
1. Appointment and Selection of a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for One Contested Case Regarding Conservation District Enforcement Case KA 06-72 Unauthorized Construction of a Chain Link Fence Located Within the Conservation District Located at Wainiha, Hanalei, Island of Kauai, TMK: (4) 5-8-009:025.
2. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3390 for Kalanianaole Highway Improvements, Interim Rockfall and Roadway Subsidence Mitigation Located at Makapu'u, Waimanalo, Island of Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-014:002 & 013.
5. Contested Case HA-06-03 Request to Extend the Processing Period in Order to Process a Contested Case Hearing for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3269 for the Cohen Single Family Residence (SFR) at Pao`o, North Kohala, Island of Hawai`i TMK (3) 5-7-001:005
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.