FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
5. Request for Authority for the Chairperson to Negotiate and Enter into Contracts for Goods and Services up to $50,000.
E. STATE PARKS
for Special Use Permit from Hospice of
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for Amendment to the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Research Permit previously approved for Dr. Jason Baker of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Marine Fisheries Service, valid from April 1, 2007 to September 30, 2007, to include Kure Atoll.
2. Request for Authorization/Approval to Issue Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Research Permit to Dr. Leszek Karczmarski to access Kure Atoll waters to Monitor the Kure Spinner Dolphin Population, from May 16, 2007 to October 31, 2007.
3. Request for Authorization/Approval to Issue Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Conservation and Management Permit to Cynthia Vanderlip, of the State of Hawaii, Department Land and Natural Resources (DLNR), Division of Forestry and Wildlife (DOFAW), valid from May 16, 2007 to October 31, 2007, to Access the Waters surrounding Kure Atoll in order to remove Marine Debris.
1. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) MA-3389 for a Single Family
Residence, Landscaping and After the Fact Water Catchment Tanks Located at
2. Time Extension Request for Conservation
District Use Permit (CDUP) KA-3160
for the Kealia-Kapaa Bike and Pedestrian Pathway Located at Kealia, Island of Kauai,
TMKs: (4) 4-7-007:029 & (4) 4-7-003:001
3. Time Extension Request for Conservation
District Use Permit OA-3266 for the
Proposed Papipi Road Drainage Improvements at Ewa Beach, Oahu
TMKs: (1)9-1-11:002 and 003
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.