FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. July 13, 2007 Minutes
2. July 27, 2007 Minutes
C. DIVISION OF FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Set Aside State Lands to County of Kauai for Public Park and other Recreational Purposes, Portion of the Hanalei River between Tax Map Key: (4) 5-5-01:004 and Tax Map Key: (4) 5-4-04:01. Submittal to be distributed.
3. Amend Prior Board Action of February 10, 2006, Item D-3, Set Aside to Department of Transportation, Highway Division for Road Widening Purposes, Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-1-03: Portion 17.
6. Acquisition of Private Lands for Set Aside to Department of Education for addition to Haaheo Elementary School, South Hilo, County of Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 2-6-32:01 and 27. Submittal to be distributed.
7. Quitclaim of State’s Interests, if any, in Remnants 3-B and 4, abutting West Kuiaha Road, to the County of Maui for Road Purposes, Kuiaha-Pauwela Homesteads, Makawao, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 2-7-008:113.
8. Consent to Assign Grant of Non-Exclusive Easement S-5635, Glenn Masuo Masunaga and Harriet Mieko Masunaga, Assignors, to Ray Kazuto Uchimura and Lyndia Kazue Uchimura, Assignees, Makiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 2-4-032:01 (Portion)
E. STATE PARKS
2. Request for Approval of the Placement of Hazard and Management Signs on Improved Public lands: Makena State Park, Maui and Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park and Diamond Head Beach Park, Honolulu, and Approval of Revised Falling Rocks Warning Sign Pursuant to Act 82, Session Laws of Hawaii, 2003
3. Amend Prior Board Action of July 27, 2007, Under Agenda Item E-1, Request from the Good News Jail and Prison Ministry to use the Large Pavilion at the Wailoa River State Recreation Area in Hilo, Hawaii, for a Fundraiser Luau
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) Regarding Public Purpose Subdivision of Land for the Expansion of the James Campbell Wildlife Refuge by James Campbell Company LLC. Located at Kahuku, Koolauloa, Oahu, portion of TMK:(1) 5-6-002:010
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.