FREE ONLINE TRAINING FOR PRIVATE WELL OWNERS
The Private Well Class is a free, step-by-step education program to help well owners understand groundwater basics, well care best practices, and how to find assistance. It will also teach well owners how to sample their well, how to interpret sample results, and what they can do to protect their well and source water from contamination. The program combines a 10-part online class with live, interactive webinar events in which the material will be reinforced and questions answered.
NA WAI EHA APPURTENANT RIGHTS
The Commission received claims for Appurtenant rights in the Na Wai Eha Surface Water Management Areas. Relevant documentation submitted by the applicants is available for viewing. Written objections to Appurtenant rights claims received by the Commission have been posted.
Updates as of May 16, 2013
The following are now available on our website. Please check back for more updates.
- May Commission Meeting Agenda and Submittals
- May Water Resource Bulletin
- Revised Monthly Ground Water Use Report Form
- April Commission Meeting Canceled
- March Commission Meeting Presentation by Pacific RISA on the Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment (PIRCA)
- May Commission Meeting Rescheduled to Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- January Commission Meeting Minutes
- Detect-A-Leak Week, March 18-24, 2013 (Press Release)
- Public Notice of Meeting: Nominating Committee to the State Commission on Water Resource Management, March 14-15
- 2013 Report to the Legislature, Identification of Rivers and Streams Worthy of Protection
- CCH-HA11-1: The Commission issued its Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Decision and Order in Ainako Stream Contested Case Hearing
- Intermdiate Court of Appeals Issues Ruling on East Maui Petition for a Contested Case Hearing
- The Supreme Court of Hawaii issued its decision in Supreme Court No. SCAP-30603, In Re Iao Ground Water Management Area High-Level Source Water-Use Permit Applications and Petition to Amend Interim Instream Flow Standards of Waihee River and Waiehu, Iao, And Waikapu Streams Contested Case Hearing
Water, The Lifeline of Our Islands
Want to learn more about the Commission?
Click on the short video clip above.
Requires Adobe Flash Player to view.